Let yourself be caressed by the sea breeze, get lost in the beautiful view of the horizon where the blue sea and skies merge, admiring a sunset in ecstasy. A dreamy, simple life, far from the hustle and bustle of modernity. This is Island living.
While there are large, populated islands that aren’t so relaxing, there are also the small and virtually untouched ones, which you’ll find in the Tuscan Archipelago. Elba Island, in particular, can be the unforgettable scene of your destination wedding in Italy, especially with the help of a wedding planner who knows the ins and outs of the island, Rossella Celebrini of Wedding in Elba.
An Island Wedding Planner…
Before going into modern Ulysses to discover the beauty of Elba, let’s start talking about the wedding professional who will make your island wedding the best it can be. Rossella Celebrini of Wedding in Elba is a well-rounded artist, a lover of poetry, painting, music and Italian scenery. Rossella is more than a wedding planner: she is an architect of the wedding, the Demiurge who will shape your ideas into reality, the creator of flawless events. Because in addition to meticulous planning and preparation, Rossella knows all about her beautiful island, she lives it, explores it, and feels it.
Getting married on Elba Island: How and Why?
The Island of Elba is like a beautiful woman: sinuous, sensual, sometimes impetuous and wild. But always true, impeccable, authentic. It moves away from the intense bustle of the peninsula but is sparkling and alive in many ways. Rossella Celebrini from Wedding in Elba believes in the “great beauty” of the island, in the practical and real possibilities it can offer to destination wedding couples. Let’s not forget that Rossella took care of the celebrity marriage of Tania Cagnotto (Olympic medallist) and Stefano Parolin right on this very island.
Don't want to miss out on the latest trends for your wedding?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Here are some of the most beautiful spots on the island that can become the main backdrops to your big day:
- Cavoli beach and Ghiaie beach: the Island of Elba has over 100 km of coastline and 150 beaches. But the most characteristic are definitely these two! Turquoise sea that marries with the surrounding greenery and so much tranquility: otherwise known as the Italian Caribbean.
- Terme San Giovanni: to relieve pre and post-wedding stress, why not relax in a luxury spa? The Terme di San Giovanni are among the most beautiful in Italy.
- Mount Capanne: it’s not just the beautiful sea that brings people to Elba! The excursion to the highest mountain of the island is a must for tourists and future spouses looking for wonderful views for their wedding photos.
- Snorkeling: why go to the other end of the world when your honeymoon can start right on the Island of Elba? Many points on the island are ideal for snorkelling and diving enthusiasts.
- Not only Elba: the Tuscan Archipelago is multifaceted and varied. Among the excursions from Elba we definitely recommend those to the Island of Giglio, those to the wonderful island of Pianosa and those to discover the treasures of the island of Capraia.
Rossella Celebrini of Wedding in Elba awaits you on the island of love to celebrate your day in harmony with nature. On the island it’s possible to have a civil ceremony with legal binding, too, which is something your wedding planner can help you with. So, book your ferry to Elba and fall in love with the island!