For those of you having a summer wedding, you may be in full swing of sending out your wedding invitations, and for those of you yet to reach this stage of your wedding planning, maybe you’re unsure as to how to address them.
Traditionally wedding invitations are a formal thing. Not only do they announce your nuptials but they also provide your guests with all the information and details they need for your wedding, from ceremony time and location to reception details and often local accommodation and transport details too.
Wedding invitations nowadays aren’t as formal as they used to be. Couples like to get creative and be unique, some couples prefer the eco-friendly route of an email invitation, but for those of you sticking to tradition and formality and wondering what the correct way is to address someone on the invitation and on the envelope itself, the fab team at Style Me Pretty have put together this simple video for you. Fear no more, help is at hand!
Video credits: Style Me Pretty via Youtube
These may also interest you
25 Jun 2018
16 Apr 2018
Nowadays, with all the many stationary and invitation trends and providers out there, you really have the chance to be creative with your wedding invitations. Invitations have become the perfect vehicle for the bride and groom's personalities to really shine, and the design should also be coherent with the wedding theme itself. So, here's five simple steps to designing your wedding invitations...
Serigrafía El Coyote: Creating Very Original Wedding Invitations with your Caricature as the Protagonist!
7 Dec 2016
The most read
- How To Write Your Wedding Invitations In 5 Simple Steps
- 65 Wedding hairstyles for every type of bride
- How to choose the perfect wedding shoes
- Gorgeous bridal hair accessories you'll want to say "I do" to!
- Plan the perfect honeymoon with our top tips!
- How to Manage your Budget without Neglecting the Important Details: Top Tips from Rock My Love
- Beautiful Inspiring 'Up Do' Hair Styles For 2018 To Complete Your Bridal Look
- Christian Louboutin's 2018 Bridal Shoe Collection: Minimal But Glamorous
- How To Choose The Right Wedding Rings: 5 Tips
- How To Organise Your Wedding Table Plan In 5 Easy Steps
- Pronovias 2019 Wedding Dresses: Trends From The Most Anticipated Show At Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week
- Rosa Clará 2019 Wedding Dresses: A Collection You'll Love From Start To Finish
- Reem Acra 2019 Wedding Dresses: A Perfect Collection For Romantic Brides
- Cymbeline Wedding Dresses 2019: Parisian Fashion At Its Best
- Berta Bridal 2019 Wedding Dress Collection: Fall In Love With The New Collection
- Inmaculada Garcia Wedding Dresses 2019: Beautiful Designs With Lots of Personality
- Maggie Sottero Wedding Dresses 2019: Glamorous Designs For The Brides of Today
- YolanCris Wedding Dresses 2019: An Impressive Collection Like No Other
- Demetrios Wedding Dresses 2019: Contemporary Designs for Contemporary Brides
- No results found
- No results found
Bridesmaid Dresses & Mother of The Bride