A unique space at the heart of London’s prestigious Square Mile, Banking Hall is a venue that has been designed to impress.The Grade II listed Main Hall was built in the 1930's and has been preserved in all its unique charm and grandeur. With a Mezzanine floor above, the space is flexible and can be arranged to suit your wedding on the day.
Surrounded by towering marble columns and stunning Art Deco décor, you can host your event with a touch of Great Gatbsy glamour in an excellent location. At the very centre of London’s famous financial district, Banking Hall straddles Cornhill and Lombard Street, overlooking the Bank of England.
Take the stress out of planning your big day with their all inclusive wedding package including:
- Exclusive Use Venue Hire (9:00 - 1:00)
- Unlimited Cocktail Reception (60 minutes)
- Reception Canapes (3 per person)
- 3 Course Wedding Breakfast
- Unlimited Beer, Wine and Soft Drinks (4 hours)
- DJ and PA System (in-house production & AV facilities)
- Complimentary Filtered Water
- Use of In-house LED Lighting
- Table Lanterns
- Onsite Event Management
- In-house Banking Hall Furniture
- Menu Tasting for Bride and Groom
£20,000* inclusive of VAT, excluding 6% service charge.
*Ceremony fees apply. Based on 120 guests.
At Banking Hall they have paired this timeless venue with exquisite menus presented by their chefs, and the very best service. You can relax in the knowledge that your guests or event delegates will be looked after to a high standard in unparalleled surroundings.
Enquire today to find out more about hiring Banking Hall for your event.