One of the most well-known and high-quality international brands, Casablanca Bridal, is celebrating 20 years in the industry. And as years change, trends change, so we’ve collected some of their best garments from past and present.
20 years ago, in 1997, Kevin and Gloria Lu, a married couple of from the US, had a new vision. He was determined to be a successful businessman, and her dream was to create beautiful wedding dresses for brides on the most important day of their lives. Their hard beginnings, when they only sold one dress, gave way to many successful years in the business, as their collections increased along with their sales. Casablanca bridal gives their clients the best service, for affordable prices. And these are some of the factors that contribute to their success.
Their milestones over the past 20 years:
• 2003: Casablanca Bridal wins the DIVA Fashion Award for Bridal Designer of the Year
• 2004: The brand wins the Dallas Fashion Award for Bridal Fashion, recognizing design and retail
• 2005: Corporate headquarters are established in Anaheim, California
• 2007: Luxury couture line Amare is introduced to the brand’s portfolio
• 2008: Casablanca Bridal wins the DEBI Award for Bridal Manufacturer of the Year
• 2009: Website http://www.casablancabridal.com is launched
• 2012: Kevin and Gloria Launch Celebrate Forever, a nonprofit organization that supports healthy
• 2014: Casablanca Bridal opens a flagship boutique in Newport Beach, Califor
• 2016: Beloved by Casablanca Bridal, a price-discerning line of affordable gowns is launched
• 2017: An increased emphasis on global expansion
Having 20 successful years in the business doesn’t come easy. Discover the best and most beautiful designs from the Casablanca Bridal collections in this gallery, and see why they’ve been so successful for yourself. We’re sure you’ll love them as they’re equally elegant and glamorous!
Don't want to miss out on the latest trends for your wedding?
Subscribe to our newsletter.