Designed for the most feminine bride in mind, Monique Lhuillier’s exquisite new range for Fall 2019 is a masterclass in how to do bridal couture just right. Ethereal and deeply elegant, this range is form-fitting, innovative and utterly fabulous, with a large variety of looks on show for women of distinctive tastes. However, there is a genuinely romantic theme that unifies every gown in this collection, regardless of shape or style – the continuous use of allover lace, and the most intricate floral motifs and appliqués makes this new range ideal for traditional wedding ceremonies, and would suit a grand venue such as the one wherein it has been captured on camera.
There is a lot on offer for women looking for an impeccable princess cut wedding dress, with the Selena, Easton and Maeve gowns all featuring bouffant skirts replete with the most extravagant tulle layers and, in the case of the latter two, beautiful lace embroidery. Totally classic, if you’re looking for the wedding dress you have been imagining since childhood, then Monique Lhuillier for Fall 2019 is the place to look. However, if you want the drama of a large skirt, but with something a little different, then the Westwood gown is simple perfection. With a waterfall of a skirt, you will be sure to draw attention with its rich color embroidery. Mimicing a corset, the bodice on this dress is a work of art.
It is always difficult to adequately put into words just how beautiful some wedding dresses are, and Monique Lhuillier has presented a collection that has really put us through our paces here! So look away from what we have written, and take a look at these beautiful dresses for yourself – we can’t make you fall in love with them any faster than you will from just seeing them! Discover Monique Lhuillier for Fall 2019, and experience true bridal couture.
Exquisite Looks From Monique Lhuillier for Fall 2019
Don't want to miss out on the latest trends for your wedding?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
These may also interest you
18 Feb 2019
24 Dec 2018
24 Dec 2018
The most read
- Pronovias 2019 Wedding Dresses: Trends From The Most Anticipated Show At Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week
- Rosa Clará 2019 Wedding Dresses: A Collection You'll Love From Start To Finish
- Reem Acra 2019 Wedding Dresses: A Perfect Collection For Romantic Brides
- Cymbeline Wedding Dresses 2019: Parisian Fashion At Its Best
- Berta Bridal 2019 Wedding Dress Collection: Fall In Love With The New Collection
- Inmaculada Garcia Wedding Dresses 2019: Beautiful Designs With Lots of Personality
- Maggie Sottero Wedding Dresses 2019: Glamorous Designs For The Brides of Today
- YolanCris Wedding Dresses 2019: An Impressive Collection Like No Other
- Demetrios Wedding Dresses 2019: Contemporary Designs for Contemporary Brides
- Modeca 2019: Designs Full of Romanticism for Cosmopolitan Brides
- Jesús Peiró Wedding Dresses 2019: Designs Full of Unique Details You Won't Want To Miss
- Livné White 2019: The Perfect Collection For Brides Who Dare To Be Different
- Marylise by Rembo Styling 2019: Modern Elegance With Bold Details
- Monique Lhuillier Wedding Dresses 2019: The Designs You Didn't Know You Needed
- Carolina Herrera Wedding Dresses 2019: Pure Elegance You'll Fall In Love With At First Sight
- Jenny Packham Wedding Dresses for 2019: Full of Romance and Elegance
- Zuhair Murad 2019: Sensual and Luxurious Wedding Dresses
- How To Keep Your Wedding Dress Safe in 5 Steps
- The Most Spectacular Wedding Dresses For 2019
- No results found
- No results found
Bridesmaid Dresses & Mother of The Bride