Luis Faustino Photography

  • Standing: Mid price
  • Website

You make it unique. I make it memorable.
Creative, spontaneous and stylish Wedding Photography and Video.

Your Big Day will shift between intensely emotional moments and more relaxed ones - all with their own appeal! I take care of recording those moments so that you can just relax, enjoy the company of your friends and family and have fun. It's your Wedding Day!

I'd love to hear from you and learn more about your plans.

All Photography Services include:
Private gallery with all photos to choose from and share with your guests;
Post-production and delivery of chosen photos in high resolution within a week;
All pictures remain available for purchase as an off-package extra.

All Video Services include:
Briefing with the Couple to set the mood and "storyboard" of the video;
Up to two rounds of editing, so the final result is under your control;
All raw footage is available as an off package-extra.

You can tailor your package with many add-on services:
Engagement and “Trash-the-Dress” photoshoots;
Video invitation: “Save the Date”;
Personalized digital albums and books;
Extra coverage time or additional pictures delivery;
“Funny session”: photo booth for fun guest’s portraits.

Discounts on off-peak bookings.
Available across Europe and Worldwide.

Opinions about Luis Faustino Photography

4.9 1 review
By Nuno
I used their services for my wedding

Luís Faustino was the photographer at our wedding and he was perfect. We have literally hundreds of amazing photos and are having a hard time choosing the best ones for our album. Also, every single guest I talked to praized his work.

Besides the wonderful results, the way he worked never got in the way of people. No posing for the camera, ever. He just hovered around inconspicuously waiting for things to happen. So he captured a lot of spontaneous and dinamic moments which really captured the spirit of the party. And he made sure he took photos of every guest and every important moment.

Thanks to Luís Faustino we now have a beautiful and engaging photographic story of our wedding.

I highly recommend him.

Report abuse


Price range
Mid price
What is your basic price for wedding photography?
£530 is the basic starting price
What services do you offer?
Photography, video
How would you describe your photography style?
What are your terms of payment?
30% of total service paid on hiring, the remaining 70% upon delivery
What's the minimum advance notice that you need?
1 month
Do I need an appointment?
Appointment not required
Is there a charge for travelling to other places?
Possible travelling expenses
Please tell us something interesting or unique about your business
Before I leave the party, I always check with the couple if there's anything else they need from me before I go. More often than not, they still need some extra picture with that very shy guest that they didn't see all day - and I'm glad I asked them for it.
How long has your business been running?
10 years
Related tags:
  • Wedding photography
  • Mid price
  • Photography
  • Video
  • Photo-journalism