Want to organise an amazing destination wedding in East Africa, but no idea where to start? Cheli & Peacock Safaris has had the pleasure of organising many beautiful weddings for our guests, from small simple ceremonies with only the bride and groom, to large 3 day events with 60 members plus, including family and friends.
Cheli & Peacock Safaris' Wedding Planner fee includes the following:
1. Supervision of all necessary paperwork in Kenya prior to the marriage.
2. Transport for the betrothed in order to complete all official requirements.
3. A Cheli & Peacock representative will provide assistance for the betrothed to complete all relevant forms and official civil requirements.
4. All necessary fees for the marriage.
5. Introduction to a leader of the ceremony (subject to religious or other denomination & preferences).
6. Wedding party planning and itinerary (pre & post event).