If you love short wedding dresses there’s no better collection to inspire you than Pronovias! Here are short dresses from its 2011 collection, but once you’ve finished viewing these beauties, we suggest you head over to the latest designs in …
Pronovias 2011: wedding dress collection
Oooh! How exciting! After drooling and swooning over Pronovias wedding dresses in 2010, it’s now time for the new collection. Let’s take a look at what the Pronovias 2011 collection of wedding dresses has to offer us!
Seven collections make up the Pronovias 2011 range – seven collections that are very different in style, with something to suit every kind of bride and every kind of wedding.
- Fashion Collection: modern, up-to-the minute in terms of wedding trends, but with the Pronovias trademark of great attention to detail and amazing embellishments;
- City Collection: This colletion is full of sophisticated and modern dresses, with a big emphasis on short dresses;
- Dreams Collection: big skirts, ruffles and pretty, almost crinoline lady-style dresses with original necklines in a range of styles;
- Glamour Collection: Pronovias at its best – understated sophistication, for a really glamourous film star bridal look;
- Ball Gowns Collection: beautiful big skirts with amazing detail and tight corsets to show off your feminine curves;
- Style Collection: beautiful dresses where bows and lace are the stars;
- Costura Collection: exclusive designs where the finest cut, the smoothest lines and the most delicate lace and ruffles make for amazing wedding dresses.
So don’t delay, head for the Pronovias website to check out the full collection (but before you head off, take a look at some of our favourites below).
Check out all different kinds of 2011 wedding dress collections at Zk Magazine! More on Pronovias soon!